Personal Finance Articles
Software & Books
Resources on the Web
- Taxes (and death) - life's only certainties.
- But you don't want to pay more than you need to.
- Tax evasion = not paying what you are legally obliged to
- Tax avoidance = arranging your affairs to minimize tax -
- a very sensible thing to do
- Take full advantage of tax breaks
- Find out what expenses are tax deductible.
- In the UK ISA's offer limited tax free investment each year, does
your country offer an equivalent?
- Is capital gain (growth) taxed differently than income?, perhaps
you can shift the balance of your portfolio - IF
it's in keeping with your overall objectives.
- BUT - Don't choose an investment only for the tax
- i) it fits your overall objectives .
- ii) fees don't outweigh tax savings.